Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Real World I Guess ...

I was published in an online magazine yesterday. An intriguing process, one that leaves me curious about how much editorial change can occur before you no longer feel comfortable with what you wrote.

I wanted to edit the editing ... I guess I've become used to the luxury of writing my blog in my own voice, unfiltered by the need of an overall 'umbrella voice' for a publication containing many voices.

Anyway, if you want to read something where I use words like 'tenacious' and say things like 'just my luck', you can have a look here Expatica Article and yes, I risk the fact that you may prefer 'my' writing in its edited form.

1 comment:

christina said...

Hello, hello from yet another "love immigrant". I saw your comment at Sal DeTraglia's blog and thought I'd pop over and take a look.

Enjoyed your piece at Expatica. :-)