Thursday, July 10, 2008

The confusion of many tasks ...


Ardennes Cow, Belgie, originally uploaded by - di.

I've been bouncing around like a squash ball involved in a match between evenly-matched partners ...

I've been loading things on the new website and attending 'phone classes' on the how-to work with this new beast.

I've been processing photographs from the most recent photo session madly ... on task until midnight last night.

And today was all about work over in Brussels where they have renewed my contract (a small moment of Di-Jubilation) and I'll keep on with my one day per week in Brussels.

I'm reading 'Thieves' by Keefer, devouring it really - its pages supplying me with another view of one of my favourite New Zealand writers.

Tomorrow I need to find 15 frames for the art exhibition in September, choose 15 images, organise an apartment and excavate my desk ...

The photograph here?
It's under consideration.

7 comments:

furiousBall said...

that's a cow. you can't fool me

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your contract renewal!

Di Mackey said...

I'm glad you weren't fooled, Van.

Dank u wel Peter :)

Anonymous said...

One more reason to party tomorrow :) Oh and make sure you have parsnip lying around in the house. It's for V-grrrl.

Di Mackey said...

Hah, no pasternaks in the city at this time of year :)

Niamh said...

Hey, you know, I might be mistaken (it happened once before) but I think, I'm pretty sure, that's a cow. Is it?

Di Mackey said...

Hah! Niamh, met Van.
Van, meet Niamh :)