Friday, December 01, 2006

Persian Chicken in Antwerp tonight ...

Those who knew me in Istanbul will know what I'm talking about when I write that I'm whipping up Persian Chicken tonight ...

It was a meal, a stunning meal, that could be cooked on the stovetop. I had two homes in Istanbul, and the neither had ovens that worked ... and so it was that I became a stovetop and toaster chick ... oh, and take-out borek with red wine after the particularly bad day with 7F.

I haven't made Persian Chicken here yet ... Gert cooks.
He claims that he de-stresses from work during the process of cooking.
I can only respect this kind of claim, being the polite kiwi creature I am and being lazier than a lazy thing on occasions.

So it's good night from me as I disappear into the kitchen again ... I hope your week was a good one.

Tot ziens.

No comments: