Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Okay, the sickness continues ... I blogged incorrectly, that was no hangover or perhaps a little one but it's Wednesday and I'm still a bit crook, as we say back in New Zealand (sick, ill ... )

No matter, last night was a good night here in Belgie. The NZIB (New Zealanders in Belgium) had their annual Christmas party, made all the better because it was hosted by and included some Australians.

For all the mocking that goes on between Australia and New Zealand, we do enjoy catching up with each other. I realised the game of it when both my brothers married Australians and so many friends made good lives for themselves over in Australia.

We just prefer to win when competing against them and happily, I could mention the All Blacks with pride ;)

Life is speeding along here.

My photography website is soon to go live, largely thanks to the people I find around me in these days. It's one thing to be able to take the photographs but quite another to have experts in PR, website development, photographers and creative types working with me.

Slowly but surely ...

9 comments:

Admin said...

will wait for the pics..come over to my blog to celebrate christmas with me..

Anonymous said...

Ohh sick ay, sorry I made fun of the hang-over thing, it looked like that but now I hope you get well soon. Ohh the picture site will be a smash hit, even me, little old thing Manic will advertise it on my site. Ain't that nice of the old man?

christina said...

Get well soon! Should we send M&Ms??

Can't wait to see your photo site!

Anonymous said...

I hope the flu cuts you loose soon. I recommend lots of tea, TV, and bonbons.

Di Mackey said...

Hi cathrina, thanks for the invite :)

Oh manic, I thought I deserved the mocking until I kept feeling sick and then I just felt sorry for myself.

You'll advertise my photography site ... you're a sweet old thing, aren't you.

Lol, nooooooooooooooooooo to the M&Ms Christina and I'll let you know as soon as the site is up.

Di Mackey said...

Thanks v-grrrl, I think it's backing off. I have no idea what it was but I was an unhappy wee bunny yesterday and still uncomfortable this morning.

I liked the sound of your flu medicine :)

Mark J said...

Manic!!!
NEVER APOLOGISE

I bet she was hung over- and is now going for the sympathy vote. Ya have to watch those NZ ladies Manic - they sure are sneaky :-)

Time to come clean Di :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, she tricked me, she's no better than Gollum the only famous New Zealandian in the world. I'll keep my eyes open next time Mark. :D

Di Mackey said...

Manic and Mark ... you should both be ashamed of yourselves ... I was miserable, didn't you see what it did to my blogging and my photography.

Tsk tsk tsk ... and you're picking on me at Christmas time.

What did I ever do to you two???