Thursday, March 22, 2007

Who made the "Vote Different" Ad

There was me suspecting the Republican camp of pulling yet another a dirty dirty trick but no ... Phil de Vellis did it.

He writes:
Hi. I'm Phil. I did it. And I'm proud of it.

I was intrigued as I read on ... I made the "Vote Different" ad because I wanted to express my feelings about the Democratic primary, and because I wanted to show that an individual citizen can affect the process. There are thousands of other people who could have made this ad, and I guarantee that more ads like it--by people of all political persuasions--will follow.

This shows that the future of American politics rests in the hands of ordinary citizens.


He ends with ... This ad was not the first citizen ad, and it will not be the last. The game has changed.

No comments: