Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The mess in my lounge

I was about to begin filing the new work I had prepared for teaching when I saw how it looked like a small nest of creativity ... to me anyway, probably because I've spent all my spare time sitting in the space there, making 'stuff'.

I have folders full of lesson plans, from adult conversation classes through to activities for children ... there is the packet of 'coloured' balloons, the plastic files full of weather symbols and clothing mounted on cardboard. There are the cardboard backed Mr Men door hangers with student names on them and the Mr Men birthday cards for the little ones to colour as a break from the talking.

Now to advertise, writes the woman who is dreaming about walking into someplace like basecamp K2 . You see, I have a need to rebalance my poor body and stretch in a big way ... but cancelling that need is this unbalancing desire to earn money.

Must advertise here in the city ...

Note: The K2 photograph came from Jagged Globe .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this quite nice...thanks for sharing all of this...and i'd also like you to drop by my blog on Birthday Cards sometime and check out all that i've posted there!!!