Friday, March 09, 2007

A Friday begins ...

Today ... it's all about Jack and the Beanstalk, again

I have to go to the city, find more massive pieces of cardboard and build me a beanstalk!

I think magic beans were probably a simpler option however having found none, I'm reduced to building my own.

Traveling to Brussels tomorrow on the train with all my cardboard ... weatherchart too, is going to be so much fun. Oh, and then there's the bus. Sometimes I feel like Mr Bean out in the world ... already I see the potential for Bean-like behaviour as I wend my way towards work.

This morning, yesterday's blue skies are memory as the standard grey covering is skyward and the trees seems terribly winter-naked again. Perhaps I'll find spring back on the boulevards of Brussels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can so picture you as mister Bean. Poor other travellers!

Yes, spring has once more forgot all about poor old Belgium. Rain will keep banging on our plains for days to come :(

Di Mackey said...

Well, Meneer Manic, they will get to talk to me ... as I apologise for whatever crime my cardboard will be committing.

As for the rain, I'm lighting candles today to ask for a small break in the rain tomorrow. I like it but the cardboard's demanding and my umbrella isn't big enough.