Thursday, July 19, 2007

I have to start work on the photographs this morning, I'm almost done now, 3/4's through however ... I foolishly fell asleep on the lounge floor mid-Detective Frost last night while he was solving a crime I never did quite put together because I missed the beginning and everything after the middle.

My family, being the caring people they obviously are, left me sleeping there on the beautiful tightly woven carpet and I didn't wake until my body was ready.

Sadly I woke so refreshed that my body was ready for that new day to begin...

I did some work here at the computer, a few photographs flitted off to New Zealand for a press release (that reads so nice) and I wrote to the lovely Al who is searching for a laptop for me someplace outside of Europe where these things are so very much cheaper. Any recommendations for a sturdy traveling laptop that doesn't cost a fortune are most welcome. We will consider all ideas.

And then I went to bed where I tossed and turned and coughed and turned and tossed all over again.

Eventually I gave into the fact that my nap on the floor had probably destroyed any chance of a normal nights sleep and returned to the computer via the orange juice carton (not the wisest idea I've ever had at 1.30am).

And I opened the photographs and went to work again, delighting in the peace and nice light that comes with working through until 3.30am.

Back in bed, I coughed and tossed and turned before suddenly waking to the alarm at 7.30am, well actually no ... suddenly waking 3/4's of an hour after the alarm when I was told it was time to get up.

It might be a longggggggggg day.

No comments: