Friday, June 20, 2008

My favourite way to start the day ...


favourite coffee shop, rome, originally uploaded by - di.

At this coffee shop in Rome.

Sigh, I miss it still ... there's something about an early morning walk down the hill following the wall of Vatican city, passing by St Peter's Square, heading left towards Castel Sant'Angelo, then crossing Bernini's bridge of the angels, and wandering into the narrow streets across the river to tiny little place of heavenly coffee and pastries.

4 comments:

furiousBall said...

gosh, that's beautiful

Di Mackey said...

And the coffee, Van - the coffee was just sublime :)

Jule's Short Story said...

well the espresso was sublime..... and he had the best crema cornetos in Rome as well. I will add my pictures of you and our favorite barista to my Flickr soon. hope you are feeling better :)

Di Mackey said...

nope, feeling worse and trying to work out how to pay my way back to rome ;)