Sunday, February 01, 2009

An Accidental Spring-cleaning Event ...

I was too ashamed to photograph my desk ... suffice to say, it looked like someone had tipped a big box of 'stuff' on it.

So today was the day where all kinds of photography, NGO and new website work was earmarked as 'to be completed'.
I should have known ...

We bought little Miss Four a new bookcase/clothing box shelf on Friday and Gert did the IKEA do-it-yourself thing yesterday. Today I knew that there was a bit to do, having to move it into the bedroom, move what was there out, relocate it to the lounge, relocate the contents of both which led into spring-cleaning almost all of the apartment, including my desk.

So here I am, full of Gert's lasagne, beginning the day's other work just after 8pm ... sigh.

2 comments:

Kay Cooke said...

Boy can I identify with that scenario - minus the four year old these days tho'!

Di Mackey said...

I just negotiated an unwilling Miss 4 into warm clothes and out the door to kindy after a long break with her bronchitis ... it's snowing, she wasn't keen.

I read in the NZ paper that there might be a turn towards autumn after this heatwave and am ashamed to say that I thought, 'Yay, spring for us over here!'. It's been a long cold grey winter ...